1 yellow squash
1/2 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
16 oz rice noodle
1/2 cup light soy sauce
1/2 cup sesame oil
1/2 tsp fresh ginger
1 Tbsp Trader Joe’s umami seasoning
1 lime, juiced
2 tsp granulated garlic
2 Tbsp granulated sugar
Pinch of salt
Yum yum sauce
- In a medium pot, cook rice noodles according to package directions.
- Chop zucchini & squash lengthwise, and then into 1/2” pieces.
- In a large wok (or skillet in a pinch,) stir fry veggies using sesame oil. Stir regularly to prevent sticking. Add 1/2 the umami seasoning and a pinch of salt. Cook until slightly softened.
- Add shrimp, ginger, umami seasoning, the rest of the sesame oil, and stir until shrimp turns pink and is cooked 80% of the way through.
- Drain rice noodles, and stir into wok. Add the sugar, soy sauce, and lime juice. Stir rapidly to prevent sticking.
6. Top with yum yum sauce.
⁃ Make sure the vent fan is on high!