This bulk recipe for a crowd was a hit on the annual ski trip!
2 14oz cans sweetened condensed milk
2Tbsp clear vanilla extract
1qt heavy cream
1 cup hot cocoa powder
16 oz chocolate chips
1. Invert a large bowl over waxed paper, and cut the waxed paper to fit. Place the clean bowl in the freezer.
2. Whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks using a stand mixer.
3. In a separate clean bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and hot cocoa powder with a whisk. Mix thoroughly.
4. Fold 1 cup whipped cream into sweetened condensed milk mixture using a rubber spatula. Fold lightened sweetened condensed milk mixture into the remaining whipped cream.
5. Fold chocolate chips into ice cream, press wax paper gently on the surface of ice cream, and freeze for at least 4 hours.