If it hurts, you weren’t supposed to eat that part!
1/2 C breadcrumbs , seasoned
1/4C grated parmesan cheese
1/2 C cream cheese, softened
1 tsp granulated garlic
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
2 tbsp olive oil
1 1/2 lbs salmon (skin on)
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2tsp granulated garlic
1 pinch salt & pepper
1 Tbsp olive oil
1Tbsp lemon juice
1. Place 1 cup of water in instant pot & set to sauté. Add trivet. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Chop top 1/2 inch off the artichokes.
3. Cut the thorns off the artichoke using scissors.
4. Spread the petals of the artichokes, and mix breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and softened cream cheese in a small bowl. Mix in salt and pepper, then stuff entire mixture evenly between petals.
5. Lower artichokes into instant pot & place on trivet. Set to high pressure for 8 minutes and quick release.
6. While artichokes are pressure cooking, drizzle olive oil, lemon juice, and seasonings on salmon placed on a oven-safe sheet pan. Bake for 12-15 mins depending on thickness.
7. Remove artichokes from instant pot with tongs. Place next to salmon on baking sheet, and drizzle with olive oil. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
⁃ To eat the petals, pluck them from the artichoke (he loves me, he loves me not-style), and place the petal in your mouth. Use your teeth to slide the flesh off the petal.
⁃ The base of the artichoke heart is the choke. Don’t eat that part!